We turn concern into action – We are inspired by Christ’s message to love our neighbour as ourselves.
Our Mission is to seek and find those in need, to help them in a spirit of justice and to tackle the causes of poverty where we can.
The Mini Vinnies play a vital role in the Catholic life of St. Marys and are supported by Mrs J. Blanchfield the Mini Vinnie Co-ordinator.
The Mini Vinnie Pledge
As a member of Mini Vinnies, I promise to make a difference to my world by:
- Caring for, respecting and loving myself
- Strengthening my friendship with Jesus by talking to him each day and talking to others about him
- Caring for others in my school and community by being a friend to those who are alone, in need or in trouble
- Making my family happy by my help, respect and showing kindness and consideration
- Caring for and enjoying God’s world
- Treating others the way I would like them to treat me